- Zortrax’s UV LCD Technology – UV LCD resin 3D printing is up to 8x faster and 9x more precise than SLA 3D printing
- Extreme Precision and Detail – Inkspire’s 50 x 50 micron pixel size (XY) and 25 micron minimal layer height means that you can produce 3D printed models with amazing detail, and layers so fine they can’t be detected by the naked eye
- Scalable Production Capabilities – Unlike SLA and DLP resin 3D printers, Inkspire maintains its constant high speed of operation and accuracy regardless of how much of the workspace is used, making it a scalable solution for 3D printing farms engaged in short-run manufacturing.
- Network Connectivity – In addition to its USB port, the Inkspire offers network connectivity through Wifi and Ethernet for remote management and monitoring from devices on the same network.
- Build Volume = 74 x 132 x 175 mm (2.9 x 5.2 x 6.9 in), Print Speed = 20-36 mm/h, Layer Thickness = 25, 50, 100 microns